Thursday, April 14, 2011

Overheard in the Cracker Barrel: NO MEAT!

Zero +3.

I'm thinkin God put bacon on earth to help us understand what it means to be moderate and healthy and happy in our food choices...or to test us. And he is testing me right now through my impeccably fine tuned body.....(he said with a smirk)

And its the time in the Opus that I need to spin some words while the plot twists and turns are looming in the future episodes till grafting (a point where the three cells of life meet the new Cosenza bone marrow near Three Rivers Stadium (oh no that's not right...that's my baseball theme).

So where am I ....4 whites left, very few platelets (they are counting them by microscope), and very few reds. No its not the Billy Joel lyrics, A bottle of red, a bottle of white, it all depends upon your appetite, because the appetite...hence the food theme...is crazy. Everything I thought was part of my gourmet palette (including pizza) tastes horrible.

So as the caretakers spend hours and hours in the test kitchens trying to cook for my ornery self...I leave T with these words, I'll meet you any time you want
In our Italian Restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. Robert,
    We just returned from a walk on the boardwalk. A nor'easter is brewing up here, and we understand you are facing a storm of your own. We both said a prayer for you while watching the waves. Hang in there, summer is on its way.
    Talk to you soon. Jamie and Jan

    ReplyDelete